Monday, December 6, 2010

Studying with children=super effective.

I have a ton of homework to do before tomorrow so while the kids were playing I laid down on the floor to read.  Maddie decided my book was the Jurassic Period and set up shop.  Every time I moved a tail, or duck, or whatever animal was blocking my word, I got royally yelled at.  Now my reading had become a game. 

Ella was a little more polite about my study time.  She was narrating her every move which was a little distracting (this is a child who has A LOT to say.  I predict she'll have her own blog pronto) but I was still able to comprehend. 













Evidence of Maddie's presence...drool on my book. 











This guy got so much more studying done than I did.  I doubt he'll do me any good on the test tomorrow though...which I will take during nap-time to avoid any further Maddie help.  At least it was enjoyable...not productive, but enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment