Monday, April 11, 2011

When life gives you ear infections, make rainbows.

So Payton came home Thursday afternoon screaming in pain. 
He had an ear infection and his ear drum ended up blowing.  That sucked.  It was a lovely day out and he couldn't go out and play.  That's crap. 
So we made rainbows!  I've had this idea for a while, but the season wasn't appropriate...and we must be seasonally appropriate.  So we donned our towels and went to work.

Ella's rainbows were all red.  No other colors.  I asked her if red was her favorite color and she said, "No, purple is my favorite color."  Sure. 

Payton was very colorful and he had nice coverage. 

This was mine.  I'm so lame.  I had to follow the color pattern....whatever.

These are my kind of dirty dishes...

Assembly.

and.....enjoy.

A storm came through that night so now they're hanging all over the house.  I know pretty soon the temptation to pull on them and tear them down will hit the kids, but for right now they're blowing ever so gently in the breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment