Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Puzzles to Vomit in 30 minutes...

It started out just fine.  Ella wanted to snuggle so I held her while Maddie worked on her puzzle.  It was a lovely time.  Then I looked down and realized Ella was fast asleep....poor thing.  Tired girl, huh.  She wasn't really feeling well so I layed her down.  Meanwhile I got Maddie her lunch. 

She didn't want it.
Today she doesn't like cantaloupe.
I wouldn't take it off her plate.
She was mad.
Piffle.
So then I hear Ella crying in her room.  She woke up coughing and as I picked her up to bring her out to the living room....she blows.
Vomit all over me.
Great.
So I clean us both up and taught her the benefits of vomiting into the toilet.  Then I sat her at the table to make some toast.  I also taught her the benefits of being prepared while you're sick.
My name is Ella and I make 103.1 look good.
One piece of toast, 1 tsp. Ibuprofen, and 1/2 tsp Benedryl and she was feeling better....

And after my thorough shower and one recipe of black beans and rice later...I was feeling much better.
Not too shabby. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I remember those days and glad they're over.
    The food looks good, but the darling quilt and soft Minkee look even better. Your kids don't know how good they have it!

    ReplyDelete