Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Study time and Play-Doh

This weekend I started studying (again) for my nursing entrance exam. 

And since I won't/can't put the kids on a shelf while I study, they got to have Play-Doh time.


They dressed themselves....
Ella did good other than refusing to take her pajama shirt off.

Maddie's outfit was my favorite. 
She likes color.

Payt stuck with his Thomas Train footie-jammies.
Real men wear Thomas Train fuzzy blue jammies.
Represent.

I actually got a lot of studying done, alongside the requests to shove Play-Doh here and open that container, and where's that tool....
Times like these make me really believe I'm going to pull this off.
Fingers crossed!
Then we made fresh bread. 
My sister's kids ALWAYS ask her for fresh bread and that's a great thing for them to learn!
Just look at those loaves!
Nothing like the smell of fresh bread to cover the wet diaper, dirty laundry funk.
Random post huh?

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally coveting your loaves...and your son's Thomas jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously, hook me up with some of that bread.

    ReplyDelete