Monday, March 28, 2011

Wishing spring would return...

Tim didn't understand why I thought this picture was so brilliant.  He's clearly having a thought here.  Anyway.
We went to feed the ducks the other day before the cold snap happened...again.
Maddie was our brave girl.  She started feeding them by hand without us telling her to...she was fearless.  The others?...not so much.  But they had fun.
We had a fun spring break, I just wish the weather would have cooperated a little more.  Too many cloudy and cold days.

He's funny too.
There's a YouTube video that these guys make me think of....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ElcsvdMgaM&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP0663F5654A7B6C91
Then the other day we had sewing time.  Ella looked through ALL of my fabric.  Unfolded it all and stacked it.  I got a lot of sewing done, but for a price.
Started the quilt during the blizzard, but I guarantee I won't finish it until the temps are in the 90's at least.  At least I have realistic expectations....

Time for the second drawer to be emptied.  Must leave no fabric untouched...

No comments:

Post a Comment