Thursday, April 14, 2011

Before and After

Took the girls in for hair cuts today.  Ella needed a trim and some shaping.  Her hair has grown out a lot since she last....ehem....cut it herself.  Maddie desperately needed something to happen to the front of her face.  Every night after baths, I braid her hair so it won't tangle, and every night when I go and check on her, she has pulled the braids out and her hair is smashed into her drool.  I put it in a clippy in the mornings...she takes it out and it sticks to her Cheerio'd face.  I pull it back...she pulls it down and it dries stuck to her face if she has a snotty nose.  FIX IT. 
Ella loves going to get her hair cut.  She asked me for two days straight whether or not today was the day to see Miss Tiffany.
She's such a little lady.  This pic looks odd now that I see it bigger, but the cut really looks cute on her.
And now Maddie.....

What a little lady she....looks like.  This look just makes me smile.  Here's why....

That's me and my Granddad.  When I saw Maddie after her bangs were cut, I almost cried because I immediately thought of this picture.  What's really awesome is I still have the dress that I was wearing in this pic.  It's hanging in Maddie's closet and it fits her perfectly.  I think at Easter she'll have to cuddle with her Granddad in that dress and get a story read to her.  Dang...I'm tearing up again.
Well I better break this one up with a laugh...
Before:

and After:

Somebody had dry skin and needed a soothing soak.  That someone did not find it very relaxing.  Piffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment