Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wild Saturday night.

Tim was having a wild night out with the boys, so we decided to have a wild night downstairs.  Going caraaaazy cuttin' those mags yo'. 
Payt and I were chillin' like villains on da floor.  At first he was ripping out entire pages and gluing it to his notebook paper.  Then he saw my page and got a little more detailed.  Ya know bud, if you want to rip out each page and glue them in order back into your journal....that's...fine.  It's your project.  It's just going to be a more bubbled version of the magazine. 
He came up with several pages that looked like this.  All very centered.  All featuring airplanes with hanger doors in the background. 
These were Ella's pages....
She loved this outfit because she said,"her necklace was really pretty and looked like bobbers that we use when we fish.  And the bird is beautiful because she's waiting for the baby birds in the eggs and that is beautiful."
I was jealous that she got this one first.  Dangit.  Those colors are awesome.  This one was picked because she liked all the trinkets and colors.  Ah yes, I know you little hoarder, you. 
And this one.....Ella.....well she just liked it. 
These.....  These are chickens walking with a turkey who is playing the bagpipes.  I have no idea which magazine it came out of.  She was so proud of it.  She loved the hens because they looked quiet and happy.  Quiet?  I suppose anything would look quiet next to a damn turkey blowing bagpipes. 
These are Maddie's pages....
Cookies.  And.....
More cookies.  She found the King Arthur flour magazine and pretty much plowed through it cutting out every cookie she could find. 
And my page....
Pretty proud of that crap right there.  That's one heck of an awesome collage there.  We did a lot of collages on my mental health rotation of clinicals.  I'm sure there are subconscious reasons I placed the things where I did.  Don't care.  Just enjoyed the calm.  We finished up right when Tim came rolling in at the late hour of 9pm.  I guess one of the guys had to go pick up some chicks....50 chicks to be specific.  Chickens.  Wild times. 
And lastly this couch is at Hobby Lobby right now on sale for $350.  I knew better than to actually think Tim would ever allow this much...pattern into the house.  So I took a picture and I'll sip my coffee in the mornings and gaze at it.....






No comments:

Post a Comment