Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well Happy Halloween to you all!  Yesterday we spent a great day with my in-laws going trick-or-treating to family and friends.  Within just a couple houses the kids' bags were full...spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.  Now today (Payton's third consecutive day of Halloweening) we have yet another full day planned.  There are owl cookies to make, pumpkins to carve, and then heading over to my sister's for the Halloween donuts and another round of trick-or-treating.  Now normally I would call this a classic example of my shoving five pounds of crap into a one pound bag, but since the kids actually let me have my morning down-time of watching Sunday Morning on CBS (my favorite show since childhood) and drinking coffee, I feel like I can handle it.  Oh yea...and handle it by myself.  See, Tim's heading to Illinois for work so I'm flying solo this week.  Can Kelly do all of this on her own...all five pounds of this one pound crap-bagging?  Sure.  Because I'm practically perfect in every way.  Just one more hit off Farmville and I'll have my sanity all wrapped up in a neat little package.  Criticize farmville all you want, but that daily dose of exterior decorating sure puts me right....well that and Celexa.  ALRIGHT!!  Onward and upward!!  We're going to knock this Halloween outta the park!  (yawn)  I'll post pics later on of all these festivities...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to Blogland! I am so crazy excited to read about you and your family! I truly, truly miss you!

    ReplyDelete