Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm blogging because I'm sick...

And thank goodness that I really am sick because frankly, I needed a break.  I've been cleaning puke, doping up fevers, filling and refilling humidifiers, studying, dealing with work issues, prepping for tests, labs, paperwork.....for 3 WEEKS NOW!  Not that I'm bitter, but It's MY TURN.  Somebody...Anybody...please dote on me!  Well that may not happen, but I sure can dote on myself.  I dropped Payton off at school, went to the store to refill the milk stock, ate many donuts, and snuggled with the girls while perusing Pinterest.  I've been waiting for this.  A day where the main goal is basic personal hygiene. 
I was looking through pictures on my camera and got so sad because they were all of Tim's work out in the shop. 
They all look like this.  Not that it's a bad thing, but it used to be stuffed with pictures of other things.

There are no crafts, or flowers, or beautiful pictures of my darlings.  I've been busy, I know, but it sucks when you realize how busy.  I didn't take pictures of Payton's birthday party, or Christmas.  What the heck.
I need to get it together. 

Isn't she beautiful.  I feel better already. 
So since the last blog....we had Christmas.  It was wonderful.  It was a big family get together at my sister's house with awesome food, warm cider, Scrabble, and Payton's Beyblades.  Payton got Beyblades, he got Beyblades, he likes Beyblades, do you see his Beyblades, do you want to play Beyblades....Payton likes Beyblades.  We heard Beyblades for....HOURS.  Then we went to Salina for another Christmas.  It was warm and cozy and we even got to do some sledding.  Ella shocked everyone when she told Papa she wanted to sled by herself...didn't want to ride with mom.  Big girl.  She was awesome!  Again, I don't have any pictures.  :(
Payton's birthday went really well, too, despite the fact that he was down with the croup. 
No pictures. 
I do have these though that I will leave you with.  They were the only other ones on the camera.  Tool crap, airplane crap, machinery crap...and then....this.
Maybe I'll make a pie today.
I could make a pie.

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to make your day better. I have pics and vide from Christmas! I'll trade you them for pictures of Tucker's birthday and baptism. Get better, love ya! Jamie

    ReplyDelete